Monday, February 15, 2010

Get these tumbleweeds outta here

Been busy at the new MMO gig lately.

And I was a guest on the Power Source podcast again! (Further proof that I'll talk D&D for arbitrarily long periods of time.)

And I finished the last adventure in the Scales of War adventure path. I think it gets posted sometime this week or next.

And I contributed a bit to a Paizo product that'll be out soonish. How's that for vague?

And I promise to update this more frequently.

Out of Context: Four backpackers, six good knees.
Music: Silversun Pickups, Carnavas

3 comments:

  1. Juts read the Scales of War adventure, and may I shall well done. The notes and 'how to' bits were well written and I can see them helping a lot when it comes to the final showdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you still check up on this blog, and I figured I'd post the comment to this entry since the top entry is filled with asian spam.

    PLEASE GO WRITE FOR PAIZO!!!! They say on the forums they'd love to have you write but are under the impression you are way too busy :(

    That may be true, but your 3.5 adventures were some of the best and Heroes of Battle is my favorite 3.5 supplement by far.

    I especially liked Last Stand at Outpost Three btw

    ReplyDelete